Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Record Store Day Finds

Well, first thing was first, we went to Stinkweeds and I found vinyl from my new band interest The Knife and got a goody bag full of free swag!

Then, next door was the boutique Frances and I am now an avid fan. I was talking to the girl who rang up my stuff and suggested that they should carry Queen Bee products. I had found an awesome Queen Bee wallet in Seattle and I feel in love with their whole product line.



Then we went to Tracks on Wax, where we got a Thomas Dolby, you know that song "She blinded me with Science" for free!

Then we went to both Zia Record Stores on Thunderbird and I even had time to stop by my favorite book shop Half Priced Books. My husband had asked that I be quick and within 5 minutes I checked out with 4 books and 3 gifts to add to my goody bags for my fashion show at Alice Cooperstown on May 17th.



All in all we came home with 9 records, 5 cds and a whole lot of stuff.

It was fun and I now wish it was Record Store Day everyday!

Thanks for reading!

Jennyvi Dizon
Fashion Designer and Music Enthusiast
www. jennyvi. com

No comments: