Saturday, February 2, 2008

Post From Sunday, January 6, 2008


Let me count the ways

Let me count the ways of how much I love my husband.
1. I love him, because makes me laugh every day.
2. I love him, because he laughs with me every day.
3. I love him, because even though I am sick he doesn't complain when I cough all night.
4. I love him, because he supports every dream I have.
5. I love him, because he provides a nice life for both of us and the dog.
6. I love him, because on his days off he wants to drive me to work.
7. I love him, because he walks the dog, when I need to work without being disturbed.
8. I love him, because he appreciates that I can't take a normal looking pictures.
9. I love him, because through thick and thin he is there.
10.I love him, because even though he can't cook he does when I am tired.
11.I love him, because he pushes me to be a better person.
12.I love him, because he understands me without saying a word.
13.I love him, because he is a very considerate person.
14.I love him, because when he goes away on business he calls me before he sleeps.
15.I love him, because he enjoys the simple things we do.
16. I love him, because he doesn't mind the lights on when I can't sleep at night.
17.I love him, because I come home and he wants to know how my day went.
18. I love him, because he is a calming person when I've had a rough day.
19. I love him, because he is the bestest friend I have ever known.
20.I love him, because he says that his happiness depends on my own.

more to come

No comments: