Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Fish Died

So, I think it was really cold and my fish died today. I noticed that "rybka" (fish in Russian) wasn't eating, I changed the water a few days ago and it was finally swimming. It was a crown fish that I got from a Russian friend a year and a half ago. I suppose in fish years that might be a long time, since everyone has told me that they've only had beta fishes for months rather than years.

Although, I know that it was just a fish, I still shed a couple tears for it. I suppose I put more into the situation that what it really is. I got it from a friend that I haven't spoken to in 6 months and maybe I was hoping to be friends with her again. I guess as of now, since the fish is dead that maybe we will never be friends again.

This friend I speak of were friends when we worked together, but I quit that job in August. I suppose the fish can also signify that all the pain and anguish from that job is far behind me with recent events in my life. I couldn't be happier with my current situation with the opportunities that have come into my life. I've come along way from where I was when I was working in the tax industry and I'm doing so much more with my fashion business.

I am just sad that my fish died overall and for today I'll just remember how I liked stressing it out to do that expanding gill thing it did. In retrospect, maybe it didn't really like that, hehehehhe.

No comments: